Friday, May 4, 2012

The long silence, and new beginnings...

Greetings, all, and welcome back to the Ironworks.  First off, let me apologize for the extended silence.  Technical issues, real life, and several other factors have conspired to reduce my work pace to a crawl for the last couple of months.  At long last, these issues have been largely resolved, and I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things.  Though I have been absent, I haven't been completely lazy; I've been working on getting the Quick Decks 2: Expansion Pack finished up and ready to go; that should become available over the weekend.  Work is also slowly resuming on the Technical Manual 2 as well, so expect to see some progress shots over the weekend as well.

If you're a regular reader of the blog (such as it has been lately), I appreciate your tolerance of my comings and goings.  If you're a reader who happens to use Quick Decks, I would love to hear from you and love to see some pictures of them in action.    Email them to DSLIronworks@gmail.com.  The first 3 people to do so will receive a copy of Quick Decks 2: Expansion Pack free of charge as a gift for your support.  If you have any suggestions for improving Quick Decks, I would love to hear them as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment